Mask roundup plus bonus masking tips and tricks for perfect skin
- October 20, 2017 -
Celeste here! In this post I’m rounding up my favorite all natural masks for the most common beauty blunders. I’m listing the details of each mask pictured, why it’s amazing, what beauty blunder it can improve, and an easy link to purchase. I’m also listing my tips and tricks to help you get the most of your masks.
(Masks numbered clockwise, starting with bottom left)
1) OSEA white alge mask: This brightening mask is amazing because it’s made with versitile patagonian alge that simultaneously fights breakouts while hydrating skin. The common beauty blunder this mask combats is acne.
2) AYLA TWELVE Beauty The London Mask: This creamy mask is amazing because the detoxifying ingredients heal and calm stressed skin. The common beauty blunder that this mask combats is redness and sensitivity.
3) SONAGE patagonia berry stem cell mask: This youth promoting mask is amazing because it contains antioxidant powerful plant stem cells to hydrate skin and help reduce fine lines. The common beauty blunder that this mask combats is wrinkles and other signs of aging.
SONAGE PATAGONIA BERRY MASK LINK
4) SONAGE pom crush detox enzyme mask: This exfoliant mask is amazing because it contains clarifying enzymes to gently exfoliate skin. The common beauty that this mask combats is clogged pores and general dead skin cell build up.
Tips and Tricks
1) Only apply masks to extremely clean skin. I wash my skin and use a makeup wipe before I apply any mask. Having perfectly clean skin ensures that all the ingredients of the mask can penetrate into the skin.
2) Keep your masks in a dark place. Keeping all natural masks out of bright light is essential to prevent them from oxidizing and improving the shelf life. I keep my masks in my medicine cabinet to avoid them from getting light exposed.
3) Put masks on before you shower. I apply my masks 10-15 minutes before I take a shower so I can easily get all of the mask off my face without dirtying a washcloth or making a mess of my bathroom.
I hope you enjoyed my mask roundup with tips and tricks! Feel free to comment on this post with any additional questions or to review these picks!