I get asked about my skin secrets all day everyday and I love sharing my tips with you! My first skincare tip is to get your basic daily routine down, I share my entire AM and PM Skincare routine in the
My second tip is to do treatment mask 1-3 times a week to address your current skin condition/s. Below I’m sharing my top three store bought masks that address the most common skincare concerns I hear from this audience.
1) The all around skin perfector: Ranavat Botanics Kiss of royal tea mask
Im obsessed with this rosy mask that covers all of my bases including redness, breakouts, dryness, and fine lines! It contains cleansing clays and raw manuka honey powder to help hydrate and gently exfoliate skin. Rose petal, hibiscus, and ashwagandha powders to promote inspo worthy glow. This mask is gentle enough for sensitive complexions and will never clog pores! I like to use it once a week especially in the colder months.
2) My soothing secret: January Labs Moisture Renew Mask
This creamy mask is amazing, the lightweight ingredients heal and calm stressed red skin. It works as a leave-on hydration mask or an overnight treatment to seal in moisture and help support your skin’s natural barrier. I use this at least twice a week and wake up with dewy plump skin
3) Breakout fighter: Osea Black Algae Flash Mask
This highly active flash mask detoxes and exfoliates acne prone skin. Fig, Pineapple, and Pumpkin deliver enzymatic exfoliation, reducing current and impending breakouts. This Mask is intense and will make your skin flash red, It’s totally normal and really helps me when my skin is super clogged. This is not the best product for really sensitive or dry skin, it’s best for oily and acne prone skin.
Tips and Tricks
1) Only apply masks to extremely clean skin. I wash my skin and use a makeup wipe before I apply any mask. Having perfectly clean skin ensures that all the ingredients of the mask can penetrate into the skin.
2) Keep your masks in a dark place. Keeping all natural masks out of bright light is essential to prevent them from oxidizing and improving the shelf life. I keep my masks in my medicine cabinet to avoid them from getting light exposed.
3) Put masks on before you shower. I apply my masks 10-15 minutes before I take a shower so I can easily get all of the mask off my face without dirtying a washcloth or making a mess of my bathroom.
Which masks for you love? Let me know in the comments below, I’m so curious. Feel free ask any additional questions or leave your reviews of my picks.
For more non toxic skincare recommendations check out my SHOP PAGE