How do I maintain a healthy routine while traveling?
August 5, 2018
Have you ever asked yourself, how do I maintain a healthy routine while traveling? It’s taken me years to develop a glowy feel good travel strategy and I’m spilling the beans with you loves. In this post I’m sharing my feel good tips, tricks, and essential travel products . A little planning and preparation will keep you looking and feeling your best no matter where you’re heading off to this summer. Read on for all the deets
Travel tips and tricks
1) Invest in travel sized versions of your normal products to keep your skin balanced. Leaving your skincare up to chance is never a good idea. Osea makes my favorite mini kits on earth including this Blemish Control and Oil Balancing Starter Set. This set is perfect for oily acne prone skin. CLICK TO BUY
2) Prepare for good plane skin. Start by heading to the airport with no makeup, let your skin breathe! Bring a face wipe and a hydrating sheet mask, use both in order, at the end of your flight for glowy hydrated travel skin. I love the Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths and the Skinesque The Brightening+ Charcoal Mask.
3) Pack your own travel snacks and beverages. Eating convenience crap on flights, in airports, or from the mini bar is the fastest way to get off track. It’s essential to pack travel back ups to maintain an #eattoglow diet. I love to pack skin supporting and travel friendly Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee, Barkuas super nuts, raw almond butter packets, and collagen packets.
4) Keep up with the water + greens. No matter what you’re eating on vacay make sure to keep your intake of water and greens high! Staying hydrated and incorporating fiber rich greens will keep your GI system smooth movin.
5) Walk it out. Get at least three miles of walking in everyday, outdoors or at the hotel gym weather depending. This physical movement will help burn the extra vacay calories, detox the skin, and keep you feeling light as a feather.
Now go out and crush this travel season, you wanderlusting goddess you.