Wellness travel routine and essential healthy skin products
October 10, 2017
Im so excited to be be sharing my wellness travel routine and healthy skin essentials. Traveling is one of my favorite past times on earth but the process can leave me with a depleted system and terrible skin! I’ve learned some essential tips and tricks to maintain beautiful skin and a healthy body that I’m so excited to share with you! These easy pre and post travel tips and products are essential to my wellness routine, I hope they keep you looking and feeling your best as you go and live your best traveling life!
Pre wellness travel tips
1. Eat some fermented foods before your flight! Happy bacteria in ferments literally act as healthy soldiers ready to fight off the bevy of nasty illness causing bacteria/viruses at the airport. If you want to learn how to make fermented foods with me subscribe to this site to be the first to know about upcoming workshops!
2. Osea sea vitamin boost: This hydrating spray preps your skin for extreme moisture on travel days.
OSEA SEA VITAMIN BOOST
3. Osea undaria argan oil: this ultimate moisturizer will hydrate and protect your skin from the ultra drying plane air.
OSEA UNDARIA ARGAN OIL
4. Juice beauty illuminating primer: This antioxidant rich serum primer smoothes skin and gives you a dewy glow without makeup.
1. Have some adaptogens! When I get off the plane I consume some Adaptogenic super herbs in a tonic or pudding to replace whatever my travels depleted. I’m loving Moon Juice Spirit Dust post travel to vitality. MOON JUICE SPIRIT DUST
2. Osea red alge mask: This clarifying mask detoxifies my skin and prevents acne.